Unlock Huawei Y336 with an unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no of your Huawei Y336. To get IMEI no of Huawei Y336 dial *#06#. The warranty of your Huawei Y336 will not be disturbed. Unlocking is available for all network provider. Unlocking is not restricted to any carrier.
NCK – Network code will be used to unlock your Huawei Y336.
SPCK – Service Provider code or Subset unlock Pin will be used to blockade from a subset or sub-network (Like Tesco in the U.K.).
SIMBlock unlocks Reset Key – One can reset the code counter with this unlock code if he has inserted wrong unlock code many times in Huawei Y336.
If, your router/modem is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into router/modem, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your Huawei Y336 will not be disturbed. The codes will come from Huawei Database, so it will not disturb your phone warranty.
How much time will it take to unlock your Huawei Y336?
It will take 1-5 days to unlock Huawei Y336.
How to unlock your Huawei Y336?
Unlock Huawei Y336
Unlock Huawei Y336 by IMEI
- Switch off your device.
- Insert SIM card other than default network.
- The device will ask network unlock code / NCK/ Unlock Code.
- Insert unlock code provided by www.unlockcodecell.com.
- Your Huawei Y336 Will be unlocked.
- Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process. Your device will be free for all networks. Your desimlocker, Liberar to Factory unlock code for simlock to simunlock.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.