Unlock BlackBerry DTEK60 with an unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no of your BlackBerry DTEK60 To get IMEI no of BlackBerry DTEK60 dial *#06#. The warranty of your BlackBerry DTEK60 will not be disturbed. Unlocking is not restricted to any carrier. Unlocking is available for all network provider phones.
Unlock BlackBerry DTEK60 by IMEI
- Switch off your device.
- Insert SIM card other than default network.
- The phone will ask MEP network unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Your BlackBerry DTEK60 Will be unlocked.
Unlock BlackBerry DTEK60 by PRD number
- Remove back cover of your BlackBerry DTEK60
- Remove battery of your BlackBerry DTEK60
- PRD will be written on a sticker. Like PRD-34567-891.
Unlock BlackBerry DTEK60 by MEPD or MEPPD
- Switch on the phone.
- Go to Options > Advanced options.
- Go to SIM card.
- Type with keyboard MEPD or MEPPD(Enter capital letters only, Letters will not be visible)
- You will see unlock menu, go to Network section.
- Insert MEP2 or MEPP2 with keyboard (Letters will not be visible).
- Insert unlock code given by us.
- Your phone is unlocked.
- Comment with IMEI, PRD, and model for unlock code.
- You need to pay only $21USD for unlock code.
- Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
- There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
- The unlock code for BlackBerry is not free.
- 100% refund guaranteed in case of codes is not working.
- Further, you can ask by commenting on this post below if, you have any query related to this mobile.
- The correct code will be E-Mailed.
- If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
- Pay only if you are getting unlock screen given in above methods.