The Factory unlock code of Alcatel Y610 A is available on www.unlockcodecell.com. Alcatel Y610 A can be locked from a network. You can unlock your device with the help of IMEI of this device. Initially, Y610 A comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily free your Dongle for all networks. The modem can be operated on Windows XP, Vista, 7/8, Mac OS and Linux.
Unlock Alcatel Y610 A Wi-Fi Hotspot Modem
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel Y610 A Mi-Fi Wi-Fi Hotspot modem:
- Switch off your device before proceeding
- Put SIM card other than default network into the modem and switch it on.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- This will open default home page of the router, if not
- Go to My computer and open Virtual CD-ROM.
- Here install the required drivers into PC.
- Next, it will open the default web page, if not then browse for IP address 192.168.x.x.
- Now, it will redirect you to unlock screen.
- Get unlock code from this website.
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process.
- You need to pay only $9 for unlock code.
- Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
- There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
- The unlock code for this modem is not free.
- 100% refund guaranteed in case of codes is not working.
- This device can be unlocked if you had consumed all its unlock attempts.
- Further, you ask by commenting on this post below if, you have any query related to this router.