This router comes with MTN carrier in Congo and near countries. MW40V TCL 4G is provided by Alcatel. Alcatel collaboration with TCL, producing this router. This router comes locked to MTN network.
The Alcatel MW40V MTN is a 4G router that comes with an un-customized firmware. You need not change the firmware to unlock it. You only need correct NCK code to unlock this device.
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel MW40V MTN Wi-Fi router:
Switch off your device before proceeding.
- Put SIM card other than default network into the router and switch it on.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- This will open default home page of the router, if not
- Next, go to a web browser and type 192.168.x.x into the address bar and press Enter.
- Now, log in with username admin and password admin and go to unlock screen or it will redirect you to unlock screen.
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put 10-digits unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- The device will reboot and restart. After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process.
- You need to pay only $6 for unlock code.
- Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
- There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
- The unlock code is not free for this model.
- You can pay via PayPal or Western Union Money Transfer.
- Your device must not be the hard lock.
- Do not put the wrong code into the router, otherwise, it may lock permanently and cannot be unlocked further.
Big thanks to Mr. Destin for Images.