Unlock Alcatel MW40VD with unlock code. This router/modem comes with an OLED display which shows battery, Wi-Fi, network and SMS status.
The Alcatel link zone MW40VD is a 4G router that comes with an un-customized firmware. You need not change the firmware to unlock it.
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel link zone MW40VD Mi-Fi Wi-Fi router/modem:
1. Put SIM card other than default network into the router.
2. Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
3. Next, go to a web browser and type http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homepinmanage.html and press Enter.
4. Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
5. Now Put 10 digits unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
6. The device will reboot and restart. After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
7. Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process.
Note: You need to pay only $6 USD or RS 300 for unlock code. Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.