One can unlock Kuwait’s Huawei E5577Bs-932 (Firmware version 21.318.03.01.1367) locked to Zain network with the help of unlocking software. Our team has updated this software to unlock the router.
You can unlock your Huawei E5577Bs-932 (Firmware version 21.318.03.01.1367) without opening the screws, means you need not to void the warranty of your device to unlock it.
How to unlock Huawei E5577Bs-932 (Firmware version 21.318.03.01.1367)?
- Download the latest Huawei E5577Bs-932 (Firmware version 21.318.03.01.1367) unlocker software.
- Extract it on the Windows Computer.
- Run the remote unlocking file on your PC.
- It will generate the hardware id.
- Copy the hardware id and same time pay $6 USD(while paying, mention the model, IMEI and hardware ID).
- Once the correct details received by our support team, we will send an email with registration details.
- When ready with details then download Huawei latest Drivers.
- Now extract the Huawei latest drivers using WinRAR software.
- Now run the software.
- This software will install the correct software in the background.
- After that download DC-unlocker software.
- After that run DC-unlocker software.
- Click on search icon DC-unlocker software.
- This will detect your device and show device information.
- Now go to the end of the result and type AT^GODLOAD.
- Press enter from your keyboard.
- After that wait for some time to load the drivers.
- Now run the unlocking software which you have downloaded and extracted.
- After that insert registration name and key which you have received from us.
- Now click on Register button to start flashing the firmware of Kuwait’s Huawei E5577Bs-932 (Firmware version 21.318.03.01.1367).
- After completion of flashing again detect your device in DC-unlocker software.
- Now type following at the end of the result: AT^RESET.
- Press Enter from your keyboard.
- An OK response will come.
Your Huawei E5577Bs-932 (Firmware version 21.318.03.01.1367) will be free for all networks. Share this post to your friends after successfully unlocking your router permanently.