How to unlock Huawei by code?
Unlock Huawei with an unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no of your Huawei. To get IMEI no of Huawei dial *#06#. The warranty of your Huawei will not be disturbed. Unlocking is available for all network provider phones. Unlocking is not restricted to any carrier.
NCK – Network code will be used to unlock your Huawei.
SPCK – Service Provider code or Subset unlock Pin will be used to blockade from a subset or sub network (Like Tesco in the U.K.).
SIMBlock unlock Reset Key – One can reset the code counter with this unlock code if he has inserted wrong unlock code many times in Huawei.
Unlock Huawei by IMEI
- Switch off your device.
- Insert SIM card other than default network.
- The phone will ask network unlock code / NCK/ Unlock Code.
- Insert unlock code provided by www.unlockcodecell.com.
- Your Huawei Will be unlocked.
- Comment with IMEI and model for unlock code.
- Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
- There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
- The unlock code for Huawei is not free.
- 100% refund guaranteed in case of codes is not working.
- Further, you can ask by commenting on this post below if, you have any query related to this mobile.
- The correct code will be E-Mailed.
- If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
- Pay only if you are getting unlock screen given in above methods.