How to unlock Nokia by code?
Unlock Nokia with an unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no of your Nokia. To get IMEI no of Nokia, Dial *#06#. The warranty of your Nokia will not be disturbed. Unlocking is available for all network provider phones.
While entering code for unlocking make sure that you enter correct code. Because you get only three attempts to unlock, if you enter wrong codes three times then your Nokia may be permanently locked. The code counter will be blocked.
Unlock Nokia by IMEI with code
- Switch off your device.
- Now, switch on Nokia without any SIM.
- Type (#pw+unlockcode+1#) like a phone number*.
*Some characters like #, p, w, + will appear after pressing * symbol a couple of times.
- Insert unlock code provided by unlockcodecell.com.
- To confirm the code Press # at the end.
- A message should appear “SIM restriction is OFF”.
- Your Nokia Will be unlocked.
- Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
- Comment with IMEI and model for unlock code.
- There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
- The unlock code for Nokia is not free.
- 100% refund guaranteed in case of codes is not working.
- Further, you can ask by commenting on this post below if, you have any query related to this mobile.
- The correct code will be E-Mailed.
- If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
- Pay only if you are getting unlock screen given in above methods.
Nokia unlock code is available at $9 USD.
Unlock code will be sent via E-Mial within 30 minutes to 9 hours.