Unlock Alcatel Linkzone R217 brand models fast and secure with us. You can unlock all your Alcatel Linkzone R217 router from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your Alcatel Linkzone R217 router.
We provide factory unlock code to free your router for all networks. To unlock Alcatel Linkzone R217 you need to provide either IMEI.
Unlock Alcatel Linkzone R217 with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get unlock code for your Alcatel Linkzone R217 router. To get IMEI of Alcatel Linkzone R217 router, remove the battery from your device or go to settings.
We provide Factory unlock codes for Alcatel Linkzone R217. Initially, Alcatel Linkzone R217 comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your Alcatel Linkzone R217 for all networks.
You need the correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your router. It may cause unexpected behavior on your router. After consuming all its Ten attempts, one cannot unlock his/her device.
If, your router is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into the router, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your Alcatel Linkzone MW40V router will not be disturbed. The codes will come from Alcatel Linkzone R217 Database, so it will not disturb your router warranty.
How to Unlock Alcatel Linkzone R217 locked to Airtel India?
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel Linkzone R217 router:
- Switch on Alcatel Linkzone R217 router.
- Put SIM card other than default network or network locked to Alcatel Linkzone R217 router, and switch it on.
- The router will ask for unlock code.
- Now Put NCK/unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
Your device will reboot and restart.
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel link zone R217 WiFi router/modem locked:
- Put SIM card other than default network into the router.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or WiFi.
- Next, go to a web browser and type http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homepinmanage.html and press Enter.
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put 10 digits unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- The device will reboot and restart. After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process. Unlocking is possible for all software versions.
You can contact via Whatsapp no 7011467741, and pay Rs-200/- via Paytm no 9979079699. Provide IMEI only. You can also pay via PayuMoney button given on the sidebar of this site via Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
In some cases when above-given methods do not work then we recommend that you factory reset your device.